- 1 pkg cream cheese (dairy free works!)
- ¼ cup Dalfour bran apricot jam
- ½ cup toasted almonds (chopped)
- ¼ tsp dry mustard powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
Mix well. Put in fridge, let sit overnight. Serve with crackers and pita crisps.
- 1 lg. Cream cheese (Dairy free works)
- garlic salt (or 1 clove crushed garlic)
- ½ c. sour cream (dairy free if needed)
- 1 lg. over ripe avocado
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- 4 oz. jalepenos, chopped (optional)
- 3 to 4 green onions chopped
- 1 ½ cups salsa
Top with 1 c. (or more) grated cheddar cheese (daiya or violife brand for dairy free). Serve with tortilla chips.
Life Affirming Nacho dip – this is one of my absolute favourites and it is from the Oh She Glows (first) cookbook. It can also be found online – just search for the title.